The Partners and Matron understand how
important their staff are to the success of The Bridge
Clinic. This is reflected in The Bridge Clinic Recruitment
- The Bridge Clinic seeks to employ the most suitably
qualified individuals for any vacant position.
- The Bridge Clinic will advertise any positions available
and undertake a fair selection process.
- The Bridge Clinic will provide a detailed job description
for any vacant position so that applicants know exactly
what would be expected of them, should their application
be successful. An objective Person Specification will
also be prepared based on the Job Description.
- All potential applicants will be asked to complete
an application form and pre employment medical questionnaire.
- The Bridge Clinic will request and check references
from any successful candidate and official disclosures
will be sought.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be informed in writing
that their application in this instance has been unsuccessful.
- The Bridge Clinic will fairly compensate staff for
their duties and responsibilities. This will include
providing competitive salaries and benefits, in line
with local market values, in order to attract highly
qualified and experienced staff.
- The Bridge Clinic complies with the guidelines provided
in the "Personnel Guidance System" provided
to us by Mentor Services Ltd.
- The Bridge Clinic adheres to the Equal Opportunities